Natural rocks are the preferred materials world over when it comes to kitchen countertops. While marble and granite continue to hog the limelight, quartzite has emerged as a clear winner.
How is quartzite formed?
The natural stone starts out as sand grains in river beds or dunes and starts to fuse after being subject to immense pressure and heat over the years. As it gets buried under layers of rocks, the heat and pressure increase, finally leading to the formation of quartzite. The natural stone scores an impressive eight on a scale of ten on Mohs hardness scale, which makes it an ideal material for surfaces that are subject to high-traffic, landscaping, and for kitchen countertops.
Apart from being durable, quartzite is available in wide-ranging hues and finishes, making it the most preferred stone for kitchen countertops.
Popular quartzite countertops colors
Here are some of the exquisite quartzite countertop colors to choose from:
• Alice White: Quartzite in its purest form exists in white or shades of gray. Alice White is a sleek and smooth product that features a glass-like finish apart from offering subtle hints of brown
• Azul Macaubas: If you are thinking of giving your kitchen a blue makeover or looking to design a monochromatic dazzling blue kitchen, the Azul Macaubas quartzite countertop is a perfect choice. Featuring delicate hues of blue, the polished quartzite finish provides the right amount of blue in your themed kitchen.
• Elegant Brown: When you are looking to give your kitchen a vintage makeover or wish to design an all-natural earthy look, nothing can be better than opting for an elegant brown quartzite color. Paired with wooden cabinetry.
• Super White: White can never go out of style. Add a classy touch to your kitchen with the Super White quartzite color that has hints of gray to your elegant, white kitchen.
• Taj Mahal: It is easy to design an eclectic kitchen with the Taj Mahal quartzite color that features regal cream and beige hues. Reminiscent of the beauty of Taj Mahal, quartzite can help you elevate your kitchen’s appeal to a whole new level. Complement the quartzite with cream-colored wooden cabinets, mugs, quaint cutlery, and finish the look with accent lighting.
With a large selection of vibrant and delicate hues, excellent durability, heat and acid resistance, quartzite is the ideal material when you want a customized kitchen.Quartzite in its purest form exists in white or shades of gray. Alice White is a sleek and smooth product that features a glass-like finish apart from offering subtle hints of brown
The world of kitchen design is truly captivated by the mesmerizing array of quartzite countertops colors. Undoubtedly the most popular quartzite colors available, these stunning surfaces bring a fusion of artistry and durability to culinary spaces. From the timeless allure of Super White to the enchanting elegance of Taj Mahal, each shade, including Azul Macaubas and Elegant Brown, paints a distinct picture of sophistication.
As a testament to their endurance, distinctive origins, and enchanting pigments, popular quartzite colors stand unrivaled as the ultimate choice for those who demand both aesthetics and robustness from their countertops. Transcend the ordinary and reimagine your kitchen’s essence with these quartzite countertops colors, weaving an inimitable narrative where style seamlessly harmonizes with resilience.