Natural rocks are the preferred materials world over when it comes to kitchen countertops. While marble and granite continue to hog the limelight, quartzite has emerged as a clear winner.
How is quartzite formed?
The natural stone starts out as sand grains in river beds or dunes and starts to fuse after being subject to immense pressure and heat over the years. As it gets buried under layers of rocks, the heat and pressure increase, finally leading to the formation of quartzite. The natural stone scores an impressive eight on a scale of ten on Mohs hardness scale, which makes it an ideal material for surfaces that are subject to high-traffic, landscaping, and for kitchen countertops.
Apart from being durable, quartzite is available in wide-ranging hues and finishes, making it the most preferred stone for kitchen countertops.
Here are some of the exquisite quartzite kitchen countertop colors to choose from:
• Alice White: Quartzite in its purest form exists in white or shades of gray. Alice White is a sleek and smooth product that features glass-like finish apart from offering subtle hints of brown
• Azul Macaubas: If you are thinking of giving your kitchen a blue makeover or looking to design a monochromatic dazzling blue kitchen, the Azul Macaubas quartzite countertop is a perfect choice. Featuring delicate hues of blue, the polished quartzite finish provides the right amount of blue in your themed kitchen.
• Elegant Brown: When you are looking to give your kitchen a vintage makeover or wish to design an all-natural earthy look, nothing can be better than opting for an elegant brown quartzite kitchen countertop. Paired with wooden cabinetry,
• Super White: White can never go out of style. Add a classy touch to your kitchen with the Super White quartzite that has hints of gray to your elegant, white kitchen.
• Taj Mahal: It is easy to design an eclectic kitchen with the Taj Mahal quartzite that features regal cream and beige hues. Reminiscent of the beauty of Taj Mahal, this kitchen countertop material can help you elevate your kitchen’s appeal to a whole new level. Complement the quartzite with cream-colored wooden cabinets, mugs, quaint cutlery and finish the look with accent lighting.
With a large selection of vibrant and delicate hues, excellent durability, heat and acid resistance, quartzite is the ideal material when you want a customized kitchen.