An effective way to transform the look of your bathroom is with graphic mosaics. You can include them on your floors or walls to transform a dull bathroom into a colorful work of art.
You will find plenty of mosaic bathroom tiles from which to choose, each a different color, shape, texture, or material. Designs are limitless, so selecting the right one for your ideal setup can be tricky. If you are upgrading your bathroom and looking for design inspiration, here are some facts you should know about the latest trends in mosaic bathroom tiles.
Common Types of Mosaic Bathroom Tiles
Mosaic bathroom tiles are available in several materials. The most common varieties are:
- Stone: These tiles provide a beautiful, classic appeal to any room. Stone’s texture gives the bathroom a natural appearance, whether you use multi-colored pebbles or polished marble. Because stone is one of the most common mosaic tile materials, it’s easy to find tiles with specific designs and patterns.
- Metal: For a more industrial look, a metal mosaic wall will make your bathroom look elegant and bright. The slick surface of the metal reflects light, making the bathroom more radiant and attractive. The material is also moisture- and stain-resistant, so metal is perfect for a bathroom wall.
- Ceramic and Porcelain: As another popular mosaic tile choice, these water-resistant materials are available in a variety of finishes and colors.
Reasons to Install Mosaic Bathroom Tiles
If you prefer bathroom walls or floors that are easy to maintain, installing mosaic tiles is an excellent option. They are low maintenance, requiring a daily wiping with soap and water. The tiles hold up well to heat, light, and moisture, making them exceptional choices for bathrooms.
Mosaic tiles are also highly durable. Your bathroom will receive heavy traffic, so you need wall and flooring materials that will hold up to everyday use. You can’t easily damage these tiles, but you can quickly swap out a cracked tile without replacing everything, if you do.
Top Mosaic Bathroom Tile Trends
To help you decide how you can apply mosaic tiles to your bathroom, here are some current trends:
- Blend green and gold tiles for a natural look with a touch of luxury
- Use gray tiles with a touch of blue for a relaxing effect
- Dark-colored mosaic tiles create a contemporary aesthetic
- Blue mosaic tiles and white countertops create an effortless coastal theme
- White tiles with a splash of gray brighten a small bathroom to make it appear more spacious
For Quality Stone Mosaic Bathroom Tiles, Call Us Today
For more than 25 years, Marble Unlimited in Durham, NC, has been the go-to destination for high-quality natural stone tiles. We have a vast selection of stunning quartz, marble, soapstone, granite, and travertine tiles. If you want to improve your home with beautiful mosaic bathroom tiles, our experienced team will help you select the right materials and expertly install them to your specifications.
We specialize in affordable services with a fast turnaround time of five to 10 business days, so call us today at (940) 535-7271 to start your bathroom remodel.